Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs DISCREET ENVISAGEMENT: KNOWING THYSELF!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

KNOWING THYSELF!!!!!!

I am too much into introspection these days, you see.. last time with the DRINKING thing and now with the AIM OF LIFE!!
I was wondering if I am overdoing myself? Is it that I am expecting too much out of myself? Do I actually understand my limits and boundaries? Because if I don't know them, how will I cross them!!
I think and think and think!! and what do I realise?? Well.. nothing actually.. :(
In a moment I am fill with faith and trust in myself and I start pushing myself to achieve something.. nothing seems impossible, unachievable, undoable!!!
But, after a while when I actually am on to do something, I start feeling dejected, demotivated and feel low about it. May be that's a reason why inspite of doing well in all the endeavors in the past I still feel hollow and empty from within..
I never wanted to grow on money or name or fame, but to mature as a person and have a strong character and intellect.. I have achieved that as well to some extent.. but I feel that I have got so obsessed with this thing that I am loosing on the actual aim of life that is "LIVING IT"!!
I had a great childhood, wonderful schooling, amazing colleges, a great and a very learning youth.. now I am happily married (just for 2 month though ;).. My parents are proud, my wife is glad and happy, my brother feels great about me, my friends love me.. but the most important question of all is that am I happy with myself??
I don't know!!! I always wanted to make people around me proud and happy.. there they are!! Proud, happy as never before.. but still I am missing something..

And that tells me that what I beleived about myself for all these days and years was not the truth.. it is something else.. and I need to figure it out.. soon..
Prey for me..

Bye.. Good night.. I know I m crazy.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment